CovetED Magazine is delighted to bring you our Top 100 Interior Designers! We have selected the top designers from each...
GrAnd hOtel PortAls NouS – Interior Design Project By Marcel WandersTuesday 24 July 2018
GrAnd hOtel PortAls NouS – Interior Design Project By Marcel Wanders – One of the most inspiring design sources are, definitely, the world’s best interior designers. And of course that Marcel Wanders is on top of the top interior designers of the entire globe. And CovetED Magazine doesn’t miss a chance to look at the designer’s projects to see what’s new. And that’s how we found out the latest interior design project by Marcel Wanders. Do you want to discover what is this project like and learn from it?
Grand Portals Nous (2017), operated by IBEROSTAR, is an indulgent five-star hotel where guests are rejuvenated through pampered recreation. Nestled on a magnificent beach, this luxurious setting uses transparencies, whites and reflective surfaces to create a flow of openness. Combining design and craftsmanship, the Mallorquin style is reinforced, inspiring guests with the scenery of Spain. From the lobby’s bouquet motif to the boundless luxury of the hotel’s 66 rooms, four penthouse suites and five themed suites, guests discover a recurrent theme of life. Outside are manicured gardens and a pool with a 30+ meter water cascade and bar. A secret garden offers clandestine seating areas, a daybed and a Tree of Life. An extensive gym, a spa featuring a steam room, sauna and treatment rooms complete this destination to fulfill your ultimate dreams.
It may look like a repetition, but the thing is that it is never too much to highlight what makes this luxury hotel a such a special luxury destination. The new Iberostar Grand Portals Nous is a luxury beach hotel in Majorca offering an experience to delight the 5 senses.
Taste the unforgettable flavors of the cuisine and feel the smoothness of your skin as you leave the spa. Allow yourself to listen to the sound of the waves from your balcony, contemplate the spectacular landscape or smell the rich aroma of coffee in your room. Discover everything about this adults-only 5 star hotel in Majorca. This is perfect for those who seek for deep rest and also for those parents who are urgently in need of quietness and serenity from kids (their own or others’).
Looking more at the details, there are several amenities that will make you want book your stay right now! Take a look at them:
- Versatile spaces. You’ll have to travel far and wide to find luxury rooms and suites as original as the ones in this 5 star hotel in Majorca. You can find Swarovski® lighting on the ceiling, minigolf on the terrace, sauna, and even a pole for pole dancing.
- Tailor-made rest. Awaken to the scent of white tea and ginger exuding from your pillow. The hotel’s butlers, trained by the prestigious association, The British Butlers Guild, will advise you as to the perfect aroma for sleeping soundly and will provide you with an endless list of services to make sure your stay is second to none.
- Small bites of happiness. Our restaurants will indulge you in the smell of freshly-baked bread, a taste of the sea with fresh fish and seafood, or the pleasure of sipping a glass of Dom Pérignon® in the Champagne Bar overlooking the ocean.
- Luxury on the seashore. Right outside the hotel you’ll find the peaceful cove of Portals Nous and not far is the sophisticated Puerto Portals marina. Here, you’ll find fashion boutiques, glamorous events, luxury yachts and all the leisure you can imagine.
- Sensations for your body and soul. At this hotel spa in Majorca, you can enjoy the pleasure of totally unwinding while bathing in salts, relaxing during a rejuvenating massage or refreshing your palate with a detox fruit juice at the Wellness Bar.
- We bring your dreams to life. Fancy surprising your partner with a special gift, booking a private jet or planning an outing on a yacht? Our Guest Experience service puts it all within your reach. You only have to ask.
In case you are not still convinced, there are other must-try amenities that you won’t want to miss at the Iberostar Grand Portal Nous, such as:
- Trying the best meat in the world in the Astir restaurant. Savouring El Capricho meat in Majorca is only possible with Iberostar, so don’t miss this tender, juicy treat during your stay.
- Improving your swing with the Mediterranean Sea as a backdrop. One of the best golf courses in Majorca is only 3 km from this hotel in Calviá.
- Plunging into the crystal-clear waters of the Portals Nous cove. This idyllic spot with fine sand is the perfect place for revelling in the Majorcan sun.
Since we like to keep the best to the end, take a look now at the best-kept secret:
Marcel Wanders’ stroke of genius. Only this famous Dutch artist could be behind the design of the Iberostar Grand Portals Nous. Its unmistakable patterns, original embossing and bold shapes combine with the innovative architecture of the award-winning Swiss architects’ studio tecARCHITECTURE.
Take a look now at a wonderful gallery of pictures that will definitely leave you completely dazzled.
♦ CovetED Magazine presents Secrets From Portugal ♦
♦♦ Feel free to share your thoughts in this article and come celebrate design with us! For more trends and information follow and subscribe to CovetED Magazine! Follow us on our social networks: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google plus | Linked In ♦♦