Decorex International 2016 will take place on September 18-21 at Syon Park. This great design fair will host over 400 exhibitors, including new and established designers. With three trade-only days and one for the general public, there’s something for everyone at the luxury showcase!
Starting with London Design Festival 2016, a nine-day celebration with over 400 events, installations and product launches across the capital, is this year’s Decorex International. It’s a showcase of all things luxury, including high-end interior designers, retailers, and work by more than 400 exhibitors.
Tom Raffield is one of the new exhibitors at this year’s show. His furniture and lighting ranges use a traditional steam-bending process that has been reworked to create complex 3D shapes. Raffield is launching a new range at Decorex, which includes the ‘Amble Hanging Seat’, the ‘Gwelson Screen’ and the ‘Artus Table Light’.
See also: DISCOVER THE ROOT OF COVETED DESIGN AT DECOREX 2016
The annual event, held on the historic grounds of Syon Park in Brentford, will run from September 18 to 21 – with three trade-only days. On Tuesday, September 20, the show opens up to everyone.
What you must know:
- Where: Syon Park, TW8 8JF
- When: Sunday 18 September, 10am-6pm
- Monday 19 September, 10am-6pm
- Tuesday 20 September (open to public), 10am-7pm
- Wednesday 21 September, 10am-5pm
- Trade tickets cost £15, consumer tickets cost £30
- Decorex tickets will also grant access to the London Design Fair (including Tent London and Super Brands London) from September 22-25
- Register for tickets at www.decorex.com
See also: BRABBU: MUST SEE LUXURY BRAND AT DECOREX 2016
Don’t Forget to Follow & Subscribe CovetED Magazine!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google plus | Linked In
Subscribe our magazine
Polina Teterevleva (CovetED)