CovetED Magazine is delighted to bring you our Top 100 Interior Designers! We have selected the top designers from each...
Decorex International 2016: Everything You Must-KnowTuesday 13 September 2016
Decorex International 2016 will take place on September 18-21 at Syon Park. This great design fair will host over 400 exhibitors, including new and established designers. With three trade-only days and one for the general public, there’s something for everyone at the luxury showcase!
Starting with London Design Festival 2016, a nine-day celebration with over 400 events, installations and product launches across the capital, is this year’s Decorex International. It’s a showcase of all things luxury, including high-end interior designers, retailers, and work by more than 400 exhibitors.
Tom Raffield is one of the new exhibitors at this year’s show. His furniture and lighting ranges use a traditional steam-bending process that has been reworked to create complex 3D shapes. Raffield is launching a new range at Decorex, which includes the ‘Amble Hanging Seat’, the ‘Gwelson Screen’ and the ‘Artus Table Light’.
The annual event, held on the historic grounds of Syon Park in Brentford, will run from September 18 to 21 – with three trade-only days. On Tuesday, September 20, the show opens up to everyone.
What you must know:
- Where: Syon Park, TW8 8JF
- When: Sunday 18 September, 10am-6pm
- Monday 19 September, 10am-6pm
- Tuesday 20 September (open to public), 10am-7pm
- Wednesday 21 September, 10am-5pm
- Trade tickets cost £15, consumer tickets cost £30
- Decorex tickets will also grant access to the London Design Fair (including Tent London and Super Brands London) from September 22-25
- Register for tickets at www.decorex.com
Don’t Forget to Follow & Subscribe CovetED Magazine!
Polina Teterevleva (CovetED)